...and the bread? Soft and delicious! I just need to add more filling to make it more flavorful.
|inside of the bread|
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
2 1/2 tsps instant active dry yeast
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup sugar
3 large eggs
4 to 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
ham (of your choice) slices
1. Melt butter with milk in microwave oven. Let it cool to room temperature.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the yeast and warm water and let stand for 10 minutes until creamy, thick and bubbly.
|bubbly and creamy yeast in warm water|
3. Whisk the sugar and eggs to the yeast mixture. Add the butter and milk mixture, mix well.
4. Add 4 cups of flour and mix over low speed, using a mixer with dough hook. Sprinkle the salt.
5. Knead at medium speed until the dough comes together and sweeps the side of the bowl clean. If the dough is too moist, add the flour by tablespoons from the remaining 1/2 cup flour. Total kneading time is 10 minutes.
6. Transfer the dough to a large and lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise and develop the flavors for 1 to 1 1/2 hours
|The before and after|
|After the second rising|
|uncooked bread inside the oven...|
Note: I used the bread recipe of yummy's cinnamon roll